Skip to content
Take The Serotonin Self-Assessment
- I do not have any real energy or interest to get up and do things or interact with people.
- I am easily distracted, that I waste so much time.
- When things go wrong in my life, I feel guilty or it is almost a punishment.
- It is essential that I check things over and over, i.e. stove, locks, or count everything all day long.
- Sitting in my head and rethinking the past is a good part of my day.
- Frequently I am crying about my life.
- I get frazzled very easily and lose my patience with myself and others.
- I often feel life is not worth living and/or I have had thoughts of killing myself.
- Unfair or mean things said to me have a very strong impact.
- I don’t really feel like I am serve a need or a purpose to myself or others.
- I experience feeling unsteady or very shaky on my feet, as if I am on a floating boat.
- Often I can’t snap out of my sadness.
- My anger can get so severe at times, I feel like there is a fire inside me.
- I am losing weight and/or I have no appetite.
- I experience obsessive thoughts about injuring myself.
- My thoughts are consumed with using cocaine, crack, or crystal meth all the time.
- When I have a deadline, I become very nervous.
- Everybody is doing things to upset and irritate me.
- Biting my nails or picking my skin is a habit of mine.
- My physical appearance is upsetting to me.
- I find myself often feeling very overwhelmed.
- My reactions are extremely harsh, even though I don’t want to be like that.
- I have failed so many things in my life.
- Perfection from myself is the only thing that is acceptable, nothing less.
- I find it almost impossible to think clearly, organize my thoughts and possessions and/or make decisions.
- My head is always noisy with thoughts, and does not even shut down during the daytime and/or at night.
- I don’t see things in my life getting better; I feel very hopeless about my situation.
- The other drivers on the road wear on my patience and tolerating them seems impossible.
- Things must be done my way, or heads will roll.
- Prioritizing life’s responsibilities seems impossible.
- I have this constant compulsion to do certain behaviors, a certain way, or my mind won’t let me alone.
- At night, I hardly sleep, I just toss and turn.
- My day ends, and I feel I am really not accomplishing too much.
- I experience panic attacks, with difficulty breathing, heartpounding, feeling lightheaded and want to get away.
- It is really difficult for me to concentrate, remember things and and remain on task.
- It seems impossible to ever let things go, whether it is something verbal or possessions.
- I find myself constantly worrying about everything and everyone in my life.
- It takes me so long to finish any task, my productivity used to be much higher.
- Often it is so difficult to relax, I feel so restless.
- My life is all about everything going wrong, never seems to be any silver-lining.
If Your “Answer” is “Yes” To More Than 2 Statements,
You have low serotonin – Buy Wellotonin and raise it.
It is just that simple.